Why become a member? ×

March Composition Challenge - VOTING (and prizes!)

Skol303

[quote name='Leonard Smalls' timestamp='1459495249' post='3017043']...
I'd like to thank my public, and my ma and pa, and ([i]d[/i][i]rones on emotionally for 4 hours)...[/i]
[/quote]

Shut up and send Skol a picture..! <_<

Edited by Dad3353

*~*~ A BIG Congratulations to Leonard Smalls, very well done- a deserving winner !! *~* :D

...... er so who actually came 2nd and 3rd place, seeing as I have only looked this morning and it seems someone voted after midnight? All I see is a joint winner and me 2nd..?

[quote name='Bleat' timestamp='1459499620' post='3017080']...so who actually came 2nd and 3rd place, seeing as I have only looked this morning and it seems someone voted after midnight? All I see is a joint winner and me 2nd..?
[/quote]

Indeed, you were joint second, with fingers211, with xgsjx for bronze. I came in last, puffing and panting from the exertion. :blush:

Ok, thanks for that Dad!! ... in that case ...congratulations also go to me and fingers211 for 2nd place and xgsjx for coming 3rd!

Look at it this way, you come 1st every month with the music reviews, and are as entertaining as the challenge itself. :D

Can I assume that there'll be an appropriate hand-over ceremony, with speeches, ribbon cutting and light refreshments, for the Official Prize-Giving..? Not sure I'll be available to attend, though; [s]busy social calendar, doncha know..?[/s] can't get further than a few yards at the moment. :blush:
On the same subject, has anyone dared to tell Ped yet that there was a tie for silver..? I'm sure he won't want one of those great polos cut in half (yes, they are great; I really am wearing mine right now..!); I hope his pockets are deep enough to cover the extravagance..! :lol:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1459510236' post='3017232']
Can I assume that there'll be an appropriate hand-over ceremony, with speeches, ribbon cutting and light refreshments, for the Official Prize-Giving..? Not sure I'll be available to attend, though; [s]busy social calendar, doncha know..?[/s] can't get further than a few yards at the moment. :blush:
On the same subject, has anyone dared to tell Ped yet that there was a tie for silver..? I'm sure he won't want one of those great polos cut in half (yes, they are great; I really am wearing mine right now..!); I hope his pockets are deep enough to cover the extravagance..! :lol:
[/quote]

Or, they take turns wearing the one Polo shirt, without ever washing it.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1459510236' post='3017232']
[/quote]

All in hand. Worry ye not :)

I'll let Mornats and Mr Smalls organise a prize ceremony of their own choosing. Polo Shirts are being arranged for fingers211 and Bleat.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1459511350' post='3017252']
:useless:

:lol:
[/quote]

Here you go. This is apparently the [i]actual[/i] photo of Mornats handing the Supercharger plug-in over to Mr Smalls (obtained via Reuters news agency).

Good to see they both made the effort and scrubbed up for the occasion, eh!

[size=5]Well done, good show![/size]

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1459511790' post='3017262']
Here you go. This is apparently the [i]actual[/i] photo of Mornats handing the Supercharger plug-in over to Mr Smalls (obtained via Reuters news agency).

[/quote]

Fixt!

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1459511790' post='3017262']

[/quote]

Yay I have hair again!!

[quote name='Leonard Smalls' timestamp='1459513095' post='3017285']
Fixt!
[/quote]

Haha that's actually very close to my current physique!! Speaking of which I'm off to the gym, after that I'll do the official handover :)

Edited by Mornats