Why become a member? ×

Waiting

ARGH

Guest Bald Eagle

[quote name='The Funk' post='31539' date='Jul 13 2007, 08:15 PM']This is awful, I'm considering a custom build now. But 4 YEARS? What if I you die in the meantime? What happens to it then?[/quote]

You can leave it to me, I won't mind well as long as it's not a 9 string I wont :)

[quote name='The Funk' post='31539' date='Jul 13 2007, 08:15 PM']This is awful, I'm considering a custom build now. But 4 YEARS? What if I die in the meantime? What happens to it then?[/quote]

Given Carls age,and no offence to the good man,but he is 73,it was a very surreal wait for Jim,the phone conversations were very very funny.

He does have an assistant that works alongside so should anything occur.....

Given that I believe that Wal's wait time is 3-4 years depending on the level of modification from the standard instrument,hense the rocket price for a Wal on Ebay.

Guest Bald Eagle

[quote name='ARGH' post='31571' date='Jul 13 2007, 09:19 PM']To much for ya huh! :) :huh: :huh:[/quote]

The wait, yes definitely I could have rebuilt my entire mock tudor mansion in that time :huh: :huh: