Why become a member? ×

Amp skid rails

Toasted

Dunno about skid rails, but screwfix do stainless steel kickplates for doors that might do you.

[url="http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=83510&ts=44930"]http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.js...10&ts=44930[/url]

Or you could try looking in the phone book for metal fabricators in your area, they might be able to come up with something. I've got a couple near me and they're both pretty good at delivering the goods, even when I go in with only a vague idea of what I need.

Andy

[quote name='Toasted' post='30158' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:36 AM']Where to buy amp skid rails for the back of my cab? :)

Prefer chrome. Google no help :'([/quote]

Mmm dont know but you could try going to somewhere like Homebase and finding some metal stripping and then drill some holes. You could maybe even use the dividers they use between rooms for carpet, they are long smooth pieces of metal which will save you the hassle of drilling holes and would look fine.

P

I just put skid rails on the bgack of my Bergantino NV610-makes it SO easy to load in/out now-Just tilt & push-NO LIFTING! I went to a Hardware chain. & bought two 1m long recycled plastic Garden stakes-BLACK!!!!! They're about 3/4" thick square. I just screwed em in with plenty of wood screws & = GREAT!-cost- $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='rodl2005' post='31107' date='Jul 13 2007, 09:49 AM']I just put skid rails on the bgack of my Bergantino NV610-makes it SO easy to load in/out now-Just tilt & push-NO LIFTING! I went to a Hardware chain. & bought two 1m long recycled plastic Garden stakes-BLACK!!!!! They're about 3/4" thick square. I just screwed em in with plenty of wood screws & = GREAT!-cost- $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

It's like you read my mind...