Why become a member? ×

Hardwire CM-2 demo

horrorshowbass

Thank you so much for sharing. Sounds like I need one in my life now! - So, are the settings you used the ones pictured? I'd be interested to hear what bass you were using too! Great sound. I like it!

Hi dood, yeah it's settings shown, classic mode with all controls at noon except low (1 o'clock).Bass was a Squier vintage modified short scale jag with a pick.Thanks for your comments guys, might do some more of these pedal sound clips. It's a great pedal, kind of like my Pork
Loin but with a harder edge.
Thanks

[quote name='horrorshowbass' timestamp='1458162749' post='3005283']
Hi dood, yeah it's settings shown, classic mode with all controls at noon except low (1 o'clock).Bass was a Squier vintage modified short scale jag with a pick.Thanks for your comments guys, might do some more of these pedal sound clips. It's a great pedal, kind of like my Pork
Loin but with a harder edge.
Thanks
[/quote]

Thank you! Much appreciated!

My old Cm2 sounded great......only issue I had was the volume spike,either to quiet or to loud in the slightest turn? Might of just been mine though.Rubbish as it sounded great :-(
I can recommend the Nobel's odr 1 as an alternative, just getting used to mine and it's rather tasty.

Hi Danbowskill,
Yeah I know what you mean, this was through an audio interface and I could crank it a bit more. With an amp it's a different beast, was crazy loud my first day of use! Takes a bit of levelling out amp and bass wise but once you get that, it's great.
Thinking about doing another video now for my little joyo OCD clone, thanks for the response guys.

[quote name='horrorshowbass' timestamp='1458328771' post='3006764']
Dood,
Sorry I've no idea! I think I did use it with an LS-2 during my "trying to sound like Chris Wolstenholme" phase☺
[/quote]

I have an LS-2 left after selling some kit so it's likely I would 'blend' using that. I just wanted to find out from the readership if there would be any phase problems in doing so. I can test it here, but I don't have a CM2 yet. Either that, or the DarkGlass Vintage Deluxe is going to catch up with me beforehand!