Why become a member? ×

Is this you?

Lord Sausage

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1457959258' post='3003311']
I am reading these comments and hoping he won`t be too offended if he is a basschatter
[/quote]

i would imagine that if he is that confident on stage then a few minor comments on here wouldnt bother him. If hes enjoying himself (which he clearly is) then what does it matter

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1457959258' post='3003311']
I am reading these comments and hoping he won`t be too offended if he is a basschatter
[/quote]

If he's willing for that video to be seen in public he's probably incapable of being offended.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1457959626' post='3003318']
If he's willing for that video to be seen in public he's probably incapable of being offended.
[/quote]It is a fair point. I was merely musing, not really having a go at anyone for commenting on it. Personally, I think it is well over the top, and would think he is well able to take it if you make a spectacle like that.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1457961530' post='3003342']
Love it :D

The lad can play AND entertain, well done him.

Mind, the vocalist :unsure:
[/quote]
I was just thinking that.. traditionally the vox is the front and nutty 'hey, look at me go!' guy, and the bassist stands in the shadows. :yarr:

Couldn't really hear the bass but he looked like he was enjoying himself.

I'm pretty sure he's at least 10 years older than me but I couldn't pull off half those moves.

If i tried the one where he leans back into 'about to attempt the limbo' position I'd be stuck there for the rest of the set.