Why become a member? ×

Is it just me, or this is a great song?

Stance

I remember probably 40 years ago. A friend's older brother let me and a friend borrow his 45 record, Neil's. Buffalo Springfield doing "Mr.Soul".

It was one if those things that got me inspired to start playing and at a pretty young age.

Blue

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1457622680' post='3000275']
It's a great tune.

I'm a massive Neil fan, but recently he's lost a bit of his magic. IMO.
[/quote]
He's 70 years old. How long do you think magic lasts. Most people are retired 5 years when they are 70.

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1457655999' post='3000793']
I remember probably 40 years ago. A friend's older brother let me and a friend borrow his 45 record, Neil's. Buffalo Springfield doing "Mr.Soul".

It was one if those things that got me inspired to start playing and at a pretty young age.

Blue
[/quote]
You weren't that young.... By my calculations.... 40 years ago you were 68 years old.

Good song, good album it is derived from (check out 'unknown legend' from it too) and an all time great artist. As he's said in interviews he just does his thing and if folks don't like the next album they might like the one after because it will likely be in a totally different style from its predecessor.