Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1024x Tobacco Sunburst - sold!
£525

lynxus69

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]Yamaha BB1024x in Tobacco Brown Sunburst. [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]I'm the first owner. Bought it new 2 years ago.[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]Bass is in very good condition. There are view tiny hair thin marks (too small to catch on the camera) and one small ding on the head-stock (check photos).
If you're looking at this post you probably know already that it sounds fantastic (growly and punchy when pushed but sweet when you play soft...nicely pronounced, not muddy... no dead notes...just lush :gas: ) and it's comfortable to play. The neck is slim, 40mm at the nut so a bit wider than Jazz but narrower than P-bass...just perfect![/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]The strings are Elixir Nanoweb 45-105.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]I'm based in London, Clapton E5.[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]Photos:[/size][/font][/center]
[center][url="https://flic.kr/s/aHskv6DDfj"]https://flic.kr/s/aHskv6DDfj[/url][/center]

Edited by lynxus69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stunning. The BB102x series to me give you the proper precision sound that I never got with a Fender with the added top end of the jazz pickup.

Phenomenal basses. Future classics. We'll be talking about these in 20 years time with the fondness of the BB5000

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1462051275' post='3039991']
Stunning. The BB102x series to me give you the proper precision sound that I never got with a Fender with the added top end of the jazz pickup.

Phenomenal basses. Future classics. We'll be talking about these in 20 years time with the fondness of the BB5000
[/quote]
Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great bass for a great price... I bought a white one from Bass Direct a few months ago, and love it... I had the 2024X a couple of years ago, sold it and regretted it almost straight away. I saw the 1024x in Bass Direct one evening on their web site, and I bought it the following morning as soon as the shop BD opened. Someone is going to be very happy......