Why become a member? ×

For Sale Epifani Original T-210 Cab
£375

Hi

Due to just using my small MK stuff on jazz gigs these days I have not used this amazing cab for ages as I no longer am playing loud stuff. It used to be my main rig with Eden Navigator and Peavey DPC 1400 amp and was incredible, would play anyone off stage. Just don't need the punch and power anymore.

To be honest I am not totally sure on value so have set a value I am comfortable with based on some other ads on here, let me know if you want to pay more ;-)

No rips or tears on carpet covering
Handles in perfect condition
Some signs of use, ie it is not Mint, but otherwise in outstanding condition

Please note this is the original and some say best version of the T-210 cab predating the ultralight versions. I purchased and imported it new in 2002 from Beaver at Bass Central, in fact, I bought it twice as the first got stolen. I am guessing if you are looking at this then you know how great these cabs are. They are built to last and have an incredibly solid and punchy sound with outstanding clarity and depth. Low bass is as good as it gets for a 2x10 and I used it for a 5 string and the low B sings out just fine.

Location is Watford Herts, just on the M25 NW London, pickup with cash preferred. I could meet you mid-way up to 25 miles away for no extra cost or I will investigate delivery at your cost but not outside the UK.

Prefer price paid no trades unless you have a Status headless Kingbass

Specs:
500W
4 Ohm
Adjustable tweeter
2 x Speakon connectors
2 x 1/4 inch jack
Weight 67 lb or 30kg
Size 18.5" H x 18" D x 23.75" W (470mm H x 458mm D x 600mm W)

Edited by theoldslapper

• 4 weeks later...