Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TorVic

TorVic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Bassline Buster CW 6 fretless : everything was perfect, from the description to the delivery time and package.

Victor is also highly communicative, so you know what is happening in the minute to the thing you've bought, this is so rare.

You can deal in total confidence with Victor, there won't be a single problem.

Thanks again for this easy transaction.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Vic bought my Sandberg VS4 and even arranged the shipping to the Netherlands himself, keeping me up to date with developments.

Goods/funds transferred as agreed, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Edited by Ash121987

• 2 weeks later...

Victor bought my fretless Precision. He and I had a great transaction, however the courier cocked up majorly and it came back to me! Still, all is well that ends well. Victor is a great person to deal with. Good comms, friendly guy. Enjoy the bass!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Traded my LeFay Herr Schwarz 5 for Victor Stradi Symphony 5 Fretless. 

We met half way in Brussels, had some pleasant talk and went home on our opposite sides.

You can deal in total confidence with Victor, he is a trustful person and very communicative.

It was a pleasure to meet him in the flesh and have a cappuccino while talking. ;-)

And the Stradi is just awesome !

Hope to deal with him again.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

And another deal with Victor. As usual it was totally perfect. This time we didn't met, but decided to use a courier. Everything was fast and easy. Another totally smooth transaction with Victor. Now I've to tame that EQ01 as well as the flat fingerboard on the ACG Harlot R 5 I received : a real interesting challenge and a very nice bass too. Cheers Victor. :drinks:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sold my Shuker 6 to Victor to raise some funds for a Custom ACG. Totally smooth transaction, lots of positive communication, Victor is someone I'm more than happy to do business with again! 

A credit to basschat and a trustworthy buyer. 🍻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded another bass with Victor. We planned to meet un Brussels, but the Corona virus stopped us to do it. So we sent basses to each other. Now I'm the proud owner of a Status S2 Classic 5 fretless bolt-on. As usual with Victor, everything was smooth, fast and easy (sounds like some Motörhead lyrics 😉 ). And another perfect deal with Victor !

Edited by Hellzero
Spelling

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...