Why become a member? ×

Bit of a clear out: Boss LMB-3 / TM2 / FV 500H | MXR Chorus DLX / Envelope | Behringer BDI21
£25

citymariner

Hello all,

I'm clearing out some pedals that I bought, as you do, to try out different sounds and they've migrated off my pedal board.

We all do it, so I hope my prices reflect that 'buy, try and resupply-to-the-next-person' mentality. Haha.

Happy to chat prices but we need to be reasonable! Money raised from this is getting put back into my gear.

Right:

[b][s]Boss LMB-3 - bought 2nd hand - unsure boxed - £25 (rrp £69) [/s]SOLD[/b]
Boss TR-2 - bought new - boxed - £40 (rrp £79) - totally unused
Boss FV500H - bought new - boxed - £40 (rrp £75) -
[s][b]MXR Chorus/ Flanger DLX - bought new - unsure boxed - £70 (rrp £149) [/b][/s][b] SOLD [/b]
[s][b]MXR Envelope Filter - bought new - unboxed - £70 (rrp £129) [/b][/s][b]SOLD[/b]
[b][s]Behringer BDI21 - bought new - unsure boxed- £15 (rrp £30) [/s]SOLD [/b]

For items where I've put that I'm unsure whether it's boxed, it's because all the boxes are in the loft and I've leant out my ladders so won't know for sure until Monday - I will update.

Postage to be added after but will be [b][i]the[/i][/b] amount that the post office charge not £3 over etc. to try and recoup a lower sale price...
If they are boxed, I'll wrap them up good to post.

If you want the lot, call it £260 delivered. I've totted up the rrp on these pedals and it comes to £531...

No trades.

[attachment=213466:IMG_5272.JPG]

Edited by citymariner