Why become a member? ×

Feeler/FT: US Lakland Bob Glaub PJ with J-neck *ON HOLD*
£1850

Mikkel-S

I might regret this..

But I am trying to free up some cash and I am not playing that much at the moment. So I have been thinking about moving my US Lakland for a nice and solid P-Bass with a B or A neck plus some cash my way. Doesn't have to be vintage - I really just need a solid player!

Partial trades with two basses for my Lakland would also be a possibility. Maybe two US Fenders - a P or J.. Or maybe a Musicman..

Trade value is 1850 for my Lakland. Its in VERY GOOD condition and sounds and plays absolutely amazing. Kicks butt on all other basses. This is one of the instruments that have been a main player for the longest! :P Its THAT good.

Fat vintage P-sounds available with the half year old Labella's currently on it. Paired with the J in the back i adds some growl and tightness and cuts through like a hot knife through butter!

Nice weight - just below 4kgs.

Also to note this bass has the 1.5" width at the nut. So like a good old J bass! Very fast neck!

Original hardcase and pickup cover included.

Shipping from Denmark.

Edited by Mikkel-S

[quote name='Mikkel-S' timestamp='1456750494' post='2991873']

I know. But i have some expenses i need covered for our new home! So this is the most grown up solution with my current music situation!

Bass is now on hold
[/quote]

And what a lovely home it looks Mikkel :)

Cheers guys. We are sooo happy with the title as home owners.. Its a lovely charismatic house from 73' .. All original. So there's alot of work to do. Windows, roof, changing old carpets for wooden floors etc. But its gonna be amazing! And we're both enjoying the ride.

That said - I am not playing much these days - so a Mex or US P-Bass will have to do at the moment. :)

@krispn.. The Aguilar JC cab is amazing! Extremely natural sounding with a bit of added warmth. The 2x8's and the 6" midrange drive delivers enough punch for small to medium sized gigs! I actually used it as monitor for a gig with 1500 partying people .. But that was a bit of a stretch :)