Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Squier Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass - REDUCED TO £125.00
£150

tony_m

Price or Trade Value: REDUCED TO £125.00

Squier Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass

Maple body, maple C-shape neck, maple fingerboard, 20 frets, 2 "Duncan Designed" Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups, black pickguard, scale: 864mm (34"), nut width: 38mm, radius: 241mm (9.5"), colour: Natural.

I bought this bass new in late 2007 / early 2008, and it's in pretty much as-new condition (in fact it's only been out of the house once, and that was to Karlfer's to test an amp I was buying off him).

Nicely-matched two-piece body, very resonant, strung with TI JF344 flats. Minor cosmetic changes comprise a Wilkinson bridge with brass saddles, black plastic top-hat control knobs (original knurled metal knobs will be included as well), and a maple Guy Lewis tug-bar.

Weight 9.75 lbs.

Stagg gig-bag included.

Sorry, UK only, payment by cash or bank transfer, and no trades as I need to cull the herd prior to moving house / downsizing. I'd prefer the buyer to collect, though I should also be able to meet up / deliver within a reasonable distance of Blackpool.

[attachment=213244:DSCN0188.JPG][attachment=213245:DSCN0193.JPG][attachment=213246:DSCN0194.JPG]

Edited by tony_m