Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bigmuff69

Chiliwailer

When my girlfriend saw on my emails that I had a 'personal conversation' with bigmuff69 she was quite concerned about my fidelity....

However I assured her that I was the one doing the selling and that I had a very easy, friendly, straight forward and no hassle sale with said bigmuff69

Cheers ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
Worst experience I've ever had on Basschat and I've been buying and selling on here for numerous years. Agreed a price and to meet to collect the bass at a service station. Drove 50 minutes to get there only to have a text message to say he'd sold the bass on ebay. I texted to say cancel the ebay transaction as he'd committed to selling me the bass first and also called and but no response so just ended up driving home. I'd been asked to pay by Paypal up front and collect the bass 3 days later which I didn't agree to, Just glad I'm only out of pocket for the petrol money and wasted time. I could have bought the bass on Ebay but went through BC to save the seller incurring any fees - lesson learned !
Did I mention I'm not happy ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I responded to Mark's post regarding G&L Tributes. Shortly after we had agreed terms on my G&L SB2 (which I know I'm going to regret selling).

Great, friendly, correspondence resulted in a problem free transaction...couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.

An asset to this forum...deal with confidence...

• 1 month later...

A impuse buy I have to admit, as soon as the advert came up I grabbed the necks, a good start to a new project.

A pleasure to deal with, very easy transaction and very pleased with them, arrived today.

Cheerz, John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...