Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Hardcase SOLD
£899

Sold the Precision separately, so for sale is an American made Fender hardcase in black tolex. It was bought as a Precision case, so I'm not sure if it fits a Jazz or not. Made by G&G, this is the type Fender usually supply with american reissue and custom shop stuff. It's not one of the cheaper pro series copies they now make in Vietnam.

Unused, so in as-new condition. Cost me £199, will take [u][size=5]£99 and include UK postage[/size][/u]. Thanks, Dan :)

[attachment=213852:case1.JPG][attachment=213853:case2.JPG][attachment=213112:pbass5.JPG]

Edited by danhkr

"It plays and sounds really lovely - I've had older USA standard P's and J's in the past, and I can honestly say they raised the bar in 2012 both tonally and QC-wise."

Spot-on - my 2015 is easily the best Precision I`ve had, and I`ve had a hellofa lot. The one bass I will not get rid of. Free BUMP from me for a quality bass that`s well worth the money.

[quote name='jackinabox' timestamp='1456934155' post='2993741']
Thanks, great looking p...getting there with raising the cash, one down, one to go...fingers crossed!
[/quote]

Haha, I know the feeling, waiting for stuff to sell when you've got your eye on something. GLWTS

[quote name='Petey' timestamp='1457377333' post='2997975']
Hi, I am very interested in the case at 99.00 pounds...please tell me how go about forwarding payment to you

Many thanks

Pete
[/quote]

Hi Pete, I've sent you a PM.