Why become a member? ×

Fender Squier Matt Freeman P Bass with Aguilar pickup - Price drop £260
£275

Scoopdude

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]I will be very sad to see this go. It has been by my go to bass for a few years and therefore has played many gigs. I bought it brand new from Dawsons in Leeds in May 2012.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]The original pickup was replaced with an Aguilar AG 4P-60 about a year ago. ([url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_pickups_AGP60.htm"]http://www.aguilaram...ckups_AGP60.htm[/url]). [/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]There is some cosmetic wear to the instrument in the usual places i.e. top of the headstock and around the edges of the body, and also some wear to the finish next to the bridge from playing with a sponge mute, which only shows up in very bright light (as pictured). It remains to be a very cool looking bass. It is strung with a brand new set off Rotosound Swing 66 strings.[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Local collection from my home in the West Midlands is preferred however as a working musician, I travel around the country regularly so it may be possible to arrange an alternative collection location. [/size][/font][/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Open to offers.[/color][/font]

Edited by Scoopdude

Although I've not played one myself, I've heard glowing reports on the Matt Freeman Squiers
I've just bought myself a Fender Roadworn P - so I'm glad this is not the white version, as I'd be seriously tempted
Even though I'm actually trying to sell a bass atm! lol

These Matt Freeman sigs were apparently made in the same factory as the Classic Vibes, and if mine is anything to go by
I'm sure this won't be around long
GLWTS

Everything about these basses shouts "class" - right down to little details like how the controls move!

Highly recommended and fantastic value :)

BTW - it's "Squier"! :D

Edited by Conan