Why become a member? ×

Feedback for koval123

koval123

[b] [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/35260-sephaldasimorangkir/"]SephaldaSimorangkir[/url][/b]

[color=#777777]Newbie[/color][list]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/35260-sephaldasimorangkir/"][/url]
[*]Members
[*]
[*]7 posts
[/list][list]
[*][color=#505050]Gender:[/color]Male
[*][color=#505050]Location:[/color]Hamburg
[/list]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#777777][size=3]Sent 13 February 2016 - 09:37 AM[/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4]Hi,

Sorry for my late update. The bass is arrived 3 Days a go. Beautiful bass.....
Thanks for good and excellent package, i'm really happy about that.

Many thanks
Cheers
Sephalda[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

From Pedaltone:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi JK,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just to let you know that the Daion as turned up today and I'm extremely pleased with it! You described it very accurately and its a great bass, really impressive quality.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pls me know what to do to make sure you get your money asap.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks again, I would be very happy to deal with you again in the future.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mark[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...

happy to add myself to the happy list for koval. i had bought the lovely gmr bassfore V and everything went well from communication, over professional packaging, payment thru paypal, shipping to germany by dpd and how accurately JK was able to describe the bass - I will certainly do business again with him. so relax and enjoy - best regards, rolf

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A really nice transaction with JK, lots of information, up to date tracking and really good up-close pictures of the item. Came shipped in a hard case but also properly packed inside a shipping box too. A little extra effort went a long way and is appreciated!

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just purchased a truly wonderful GMR Bassforce bass of JK (Koval123) in a very smooth transaction.

Comunication was fantastic throughout the whole purchase..Packing was superb and shipping with DPD very speedy..I can highly,highly reccomend JK (Koval123) to do business with.

Best Wishes..

Alan

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought from Jarek (koval123) Warwick FNA. Fast and secure transaction, great communication from start to finish, secure packaging and very good condition of the instrument corresponding to the description. I highly recommend and I will deal with him again. Reliable. Trade with confidence.

With gratitude Kiril.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought Jarek's Unicorn bass.  Perfect hassle free transaction, great comms throughout, friendly guy.  Speedily dispatched, bass arrived beautifully packaged.  As for the price?  I still feel as though I have stolen it!  Highly recommended Basschatter!