Why become a member? ×

Yamaha/Mapex drum kit - quality hardware :NOW SOLD
£250

Yamaha drum kit, with Mapex snare and assorted Sonor' Yamaha and Pearl hardware.

Bought used, for my home studio, but I've gone in the end for an electronic kit for convenience, so it needs a new home.

It's a really good, solid giggable 'kit, with 7 ply shells, in maple I elieve, although online I've seen suggestions is some form of mahogany.

Its a a proper giggable set. It would certainly be streets ahead of the myriad of cheap Chinese starter kits you see online wherethe hardware is made of heese.

Mapex snare - bought from a local pro drummer through eBay. It's a wee beauty, and a quality instrument.

23 inch kick

12 inch rack Tom

13 rack Tom

16 inch floor Tom

14 inch Pearl hi hats on aSonor stand

16 Sonor inch crash on a Sonor stand

Pearl chain drive bass pedal
Snare Stand
Basic drum stool.

the shells are in great condition, but have some small marks where it's been gigged, and it probably needs a new set of heads on the toms, but the bass drum head is very good.

This is a proper useable, quality-instrument which will last for years : typical Yamaha quality.

Not really practical to courier, but I'm happy to meet up at a reasonable distance from Stafford - say 20 miles, and take cash.

Cash on collection, or Paypal if necessary.

Cheers

A

Edited by The Admiral