Sign in to follow this  
Gust0o

Hartke HA4000 and XL 4x10 and 1x15
£450

Afternoon all,

With the band imploding, these aren't getting the use - condition is pretty good (all in working order, one small repaired tear on the 4x10 fabric cover). HA4000 is in an ABS 2U case, and I'll throw in all the necessary cables (from OBBM).

Priced as follows:

HA4000: £150
4x10: [s]£150[/s] [b]£100[/b]
1x15: [s]£150[/s] [b]£100[/b]

And we can work forward from there :)

All the kit is with me in York - more than welcome to drop by, try and have a brew. I don't do the travel with work any more, so more limited options on delivery.

Happy to add more photos as required - let me know if there specific shots you would want (rear of amp, etc).

Hi, is this still available?

Have an interest in the cabs but not necessarily the head if that's an option? I get paid until this weekend so I could probably drive up to York to have a look, Would you mind holding onto it?

Edited by ElliottWillacy95

That is an awesome rig, I had the 4000/210/115 set-up and it was amazingly good.

Apologies, life took a turn for the worse after posting this, and I haven't had significant time here - I still need to move these, and am happy to consider offers.

Bump for price reduction :)

I'm due to be moving house shortly, and have very little intention of carrying all of this with me. Happy to deal :)

My darling wife would murder me in cold blood for even asking this, but what is the absolute lowest you'd let the whole rig go for? Inbox me a price!

The XLs are great cabs, really good. Not light but top notch. You're just too far for me but this is a great rig and really a giveaway price. Are you sure no room in the new gaff?

Sorely tempted, especially by the HA4000 as I've used an HA3000 for ages, and loved it, but it recently died. Couldn't collect until the weekend of the now cancelled Moffat Bass Bash (as I'm going up anyway for a little break in Scotland) which is March 11th/12th. If you hang on until then...