Why become a member? ×

Interesting Bike Advert?

MoJoKe

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1454583570' post='2970971']
Me too. It's just that I'm between Harleys at the moment. However I have two Precisions, so it all works out...
[/quote]

Me too, between Harleys but not by choice, the last one was written off in an accident two months ago and I am not able to get out and look for a replacement yet. My two Precisions are surprisingly versatile, but their acceleration and handling is even worse than a Harley!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1454588684' post='2971077']
Ah, it's all about the sound really isn't it??
Precisions AND Harleys, I mean...
[/quote]

I knew what you meant before I'd read the second line! Plenty of low down guts and growl.

That's the Harley, my Precisions, and me!

[quote name='planer' timestamp='1454513088' post='2970389']
Needs more cabs
[/quote]

If he's like most MB users, most of them won't even be plugged in, or it'd be way too loud! You wouldn't hear the bike for bass...

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='ColinB' timestamp='1454590410' post='2971097']
I'm a Harley and Jazz man...... can I join in, please? (Tho' I did have a SV650 before my Harley!)
[/quote]

I do keep a Jazz between my two Ps (stops them arguing) so no objection from me.

[quote name='bigbottomend' timestamp='1454616468' post='2971435']
All those gorgeous Ampeg 810s with that ugly thing stuck in the middle, madness.
[/quote]

Fair point, agreed give me vintage Ampeg any day (that I have a roadie who moves it for me), but I know which [i]I'd[/i] prefer to carry down the stairs and out to the car after a late night!

Guest Jecklin

I found the bass sound awful and totally distracted from what the advert was trying to convey.

I'm glad I don't sound like that nor ever have the context where I have to.

A strange advert.

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1454602097' post='2971263']

If he's like most MB users, most of them won't even be plugged in, or it'd be way too loud! You wouldn't hear the bike for bass...
[/quote]

Yeah, I was trying to workout the impedence load on the MB, but I'm pretty sure he'd have to be running it at less than 4ohms... Which of course raises questions about the longevity of his power amp...

[quote name='TrevorR' timestamp='1454830880' post='2973257']
Yeah, I was trying to workout the impedence load on the MB, but I'm pretty sure he'd have to be running it at less than 4ohms... Which of course raises questions about the longevity of his power amp...
[/quote]

haha!

Bloody strange advert..... not sure it does MB any favours, and certainly not Suzuki.