Left leaderboard
thebeat

Feedback for Dub Junkie

Bought Keirs G&L ASAT from him this week. Super smooth deal with no problems whatsoever. Really friendly guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Bought a Pandora PX4D from Keir - an excellent seller - many thanks :)

Traded my 08 Precision for Keir's Godlyke Disciple 5.

A really easy deal to do and a top guy to deal with.

Cheers Keir!

MB1. :)
Keir bought my Ashdown Sub Octave pedal ,Superfast payment,Great Transaction,Great communication,Hassle free..

Just met up with Keir yesterday to trade my Bongo 5HH for his Bongo 4HH. Couldn't be happier. Got the chance for a great chin wag too! All the best mate!

More positive feedback for Dub Junkie (Keir). We did a part exchange trade for my Musicman Stingray FL4 recently and his guitar came in spotless condition safe and sound in secure packaging, its extremely well looked after and as new, as are its extras. Would deal with Keir again without a second thought, flawless transition, great communication, super quick payment and postage and quality trade fodder. Very pleased, no niggles, nothing - a firm A1 BCer, deal with the utmost confidence.

Thanks again Keir, its been an absolute pleasure. Hope you enjoy the Ray!

All the best,

Oli Matthews :)

Bought a bridge from Keir, who was kind enough to send it off without waiting for the cheque to clear because he was about to go on holiday. Much appreciated. A very nice chap to deal with.

Just got in from meeting up with Keir to trade my ESP Ltd guitar for his Warwick Streamer Std. What a gent and what a nice bass. I officially love Warwicks!

A pleasure!

Peter

Keir was a pure pleasure to deal with regarding the purchasing of a bass from him. He was friendly, incredibly swift in the delivery and made sure that it was packaged to perfection. Highly recommended!

I met Keir to trade my Ray35 for his Breedlove fretless acoustic bass.Great comms and a first class bloke, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him if you're considering a deal.

Cheers mate :)

Just bought an Ibanez SRFF806 off Kier. Nice and honest, nice and easy. Top bloke!

Cheers dude

Sold a tc electronic bc 208 to Kier....nice smooth transaction...absolute gent 

I sold my Boss VB-1 to Keir and the process couldn't have been more straightforward. We've met before in the dim and distant past and it was great to catch up again.

I bought a G&L JB-2 from Keir. Smooth and quick transaction, plenty of info, and he prepared (perfectly) the bass for collection right after the payment. Great experience for my first transaction off basschat.

Just completed a sale with Keir and everything was as smooth as smooth can be. One of the good guys on here. Good to have a chat with you again. 

I think we are on course for another deal in 2029 ish?:D

Just sold another Tribute to Keir. I`m starting to make a habit of this! Top bloke and great guy to deal with!

Bought Kier's G&L bass from him. Packaged perfectly and it arrived swiftly. Completely satisfied with it. Many thanks for a seamless deal.

Paddy.