Why become a member? ×

BACCHUS STANDARD 4 FIGURED TOP MATCHING HEAD

funkydario

Hi everybody , this is an hand made Bacchus Standard 4 with a beautiful Flame Spalted Maple top for sale . It's the bass I've brought to the last Music Expo in Paris and now is for sale at a demo price . bass is in mint condition , ebony fretboard and ash body ,bacchus hand wired pick up and preamp is a Bartolini xtct and... it will growl forever !!! :huh: . Here's the pictures and I have two videos that I'd like to post ....if somebody tells me how to do it :) :huh: ( Ped are you there ??)

Edited by funkydario

[quote name='funkydario' post='286472' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:11 AM']Hi everybody , this is an hand made Bacchus Standard 4 with a beautiful Flame Spalted Maple top for sale . It's the bass I've brought to the last Music Expo in Paris and now is for sale at a demo price . bass is in mint condition , ebony fretboard and ash body ,bacchus hand wired pick up and preamp is a Bartolini xtct and... it will growl forever !!! :huh: . Here's the pictures and I have two videos that I'd like to post ....if somebody tells me how to do it :) :huh: ( Ped are you there ??)[/quote]
WOW WOW WOW, what a beauty!!!!! If only it were a five.

[quote name='ped' post='286527' date='Sep 18 2008, 12:49 PM']That's a nice one! Probably best to stick the videos on youtube and then put the links here?

Cheers
ped[/quote]

PED , you're right here we are
Video n 1 , at the music expo

Video 2 Slapping in my studio

Video n 3 mastering the blastering :) :huh:

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='286734' date='Sep 18 2008, 05:07 PM']sounds great, looks great! Bargain for this money I'd say! I love that stevie wonder song btw :huh:[/quote]

I'm really liking that Stevie song too. One of my all time fav basslines; Nathan Watts is amazing. That bass is a bit special too. Oh dear, not again....the GAS! :)

[quote name='funkydario' post='286954' date='Sep 19 2008, 12:39 AM']Well thanx guys , I really appreciated and it is really a great and beautiful sounding jazz bass , the guys at Bacchus know theyr business and the quality is amazig , and I am not talking about the sound !! :huh: :) .
Bump !![/quote]

Bump of the weekend !!

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='288080' date='Sep 20 2008, 05:53 PM']That sounds amazing…but I’ve just shelled out for a SSII[/quote]

Cool for you ..but sorry for my ignorance , what's a SSII ??, Status maybe or spector , the last chinese nuclear missile , :) ??

[quote name='funkydario' post='288085' date='Sep 20 2008, 05:01 PM']Cool for you ..but sorry for my ignorance , what's a SSII ??, Status maybe or spector , the last chinese nuclear missile , :) ??[/quote]

:huh: sorry for my vagueness – Warwick Streamer Stage II. I was actually looking at some different Jazz basses before it came available, but none quite as nice as yours though. Good luck with the sale, I’m sure you won’t have to wait around too long for a buyer for an instrument as nice as this – GAS is rife in these parts :huh:

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='288089' date='Sep 20 2008, 06:06 PM']:) sorry for my vagueness – Warwick Streamer Stage II. I was actually looking at some different Jazz basses before it came available, but none quite as nice as yours though. Good luck with the sale, I’m sure you won’t have to wait around too long for a buyer for an instrument as nice as this – GAS is rife in these parts :huh:[/quote]

Thanx man and, well ..guess you were right !! We'll see in a couple of days !!