Why become a member? ×

Herts Bass Bash 2016 - Sunday 5th June

TheGreek

[quote name='disgrace of bass' timestamp='1464452682' post='3059594']
I'm seriously considering downsizing my rig - so my 'big' amp (GK Fusion 550) and cab (Purple Chili 115NT) may be up for sale if anyone is interested?

I may be a little late getting to the venue (around 1:30) - hope this won't be a problem?
[/quote]

I expect that all the best parking will have gone...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1464445404' post='3059520']
Is anybody planning on bringing anything to sell?? Need to know how much space to allocate for this.

So far it seems like it's me selling an amp and Sibob selling his Shuker 5 string (which I thought he'd sold) - I'm sure others (Gary Mac's vintage Fender?) will have gear they'd like to rehome.
[/quote]

Hadn't thought about bringing my 63 P but happy to if anyone is interested.

Maybe I'll just bring it anyway, there must be BC'ers who even if not in the market for one, would like to at least see and/or play a pre CBS instrument. :)

I've been toying with the idea of a massive rationalisation. If I can't shake the idea I might be sticking up an ad in the Marketplace for a Lakland 5501, an old German Corvette 5, a Rockbass Streamer 5 and a Bass Collection SB315. I shan't take the pi55, but I might stick one or 2 in the car if there's space.

I'll be free next Sunday so count me in. I'll bring a couple of home builds, a couple of TC RS112 cabs or an Eden EX110 cab and either a GKMB200 or a Markbass Blackline head.

I've got a Musicman SUB USA for sale which I might bring along. I've also got a 10" speaker in the recycled section I could bring down if anyone wants it.

Looking forward to it. Cheers

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' timestamp='1464635584' post='3061044']
I'll be free next Sunday so count me in. I'll bring a couple of home builds, a couple of TC RS112 cabs or an Eden EX110 cab and either a GKMB200 or a Markbass Blackline head.

I've got a Musicman SUB USA for sale which I might bring along. I've also got a 10" speaker in the recycled section I could bring down if anyone wants it.

[/quote]
Great - that means I get to see your wicked builds again, Jez :)

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' timestamp='1464635584' post='3061044']

[/quote]

[quote name='Andyjr1515' timestamp='1464638037' post='3061072']
[/quote]

Gentlemen, we will, indeed, be honoured.

[quote name='Andyjr1515' timestamp='1464638037' post='3061072']

[/quote]
I'm looking forward to seeing that bass restoration as the last time I saw it it wasn't in the best shape to say the least!!!

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1464620923' post='3060861']
If I can find the instruction book I'll also have a Boss drum machine for sale too.
[/quote]

You should be able to find it available for download on the Roland/Boss website.

I've just taken delivery of this Handbox 400 and will be bringing it along for Bass Chatters to road test.

So far, I've only played it at neigbour friendly volume, so I'm really looking forward to Sunday, when we can give it a proper blast :)

I'll have it hooked up to my Barefaced Big Baby 2 but if any of you would like to try it with your own cabs, then please bring them along.

[url="https://flic.kr/p/GQRbnm"][/url]

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1464888865' post='3063594']
I've just taken delivery of this Handbox 400 and will be bringing it along for Bass Chatters to road test.

So far, I've only played it at neigbour friendly volume, so I'm really looking forward to Sunday, when we can give it a proper blast :)

I'll have it hooked up to my Barefaced Big Baby 2 but if any of you would like to try it with your own cabs, then please bring them along.

[url="https://flic.kr/p/GQRbnm"][/url]
[/quote]

Well, I'll bring the earplugs then O_o

I'll be bringing, I can also nip out and get some more supplys if we need them

10 Sauage Rolls
6 Cornish Pasties
24 Muffins
16 Cans of Coke
12 Bottles of water
Tea
Coffee
Markbass Jeff Berlin :-) which is for sale, so feel free to put it through it's paces

Oh and a camera, see if I can learn something from Bluejay about DSLR's

Edited by bassface2k10

I think SiBob's Mum is making us some rather special biscuits too...

With only another [URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/FairfaxAikman/media/TBird2_zpsykhni161.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/FairfaxAikman/TBird2_zpsykhni161.jpg[/IMG][/URL] days to wait...

Edited by TheGreek

Just thought - What about Jack's [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lobster Thermidor aux Crevettes avec Aubergines in a white wine sauce, garnished with shallots??[/font][/color]

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1464948824' post='3063992']
Just thought - What about Jack's [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lobster Thermidor aux Crevettes avec Aubergines in a white wine sauce, garnished with shallots??[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Not again!! We had that last year!