Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£950

P-T-P

I'm thinking about selling one of my two DJ5s as I've finally found the four string jazz I've been looking for and splashed out on a pair of them so one of these needs to go.

The first is an early, made in Korea model in pearl white with maple board, pearl blocks and white binding. It has the orginal Aero pick-ups installed and a Bartolini NTBT pre-amp fitted. This was my main gig bass for about 7 years or so but now that I've finally found a 4 string jazz that I love and so this doesn't get a look-in.

It's the loudest bass I've ever heard with an incredibly beefy tone. It is perfectly set-up and plays beautifully.

It has two marks worthy of mentioning. The first is a scratch about 3cm long above the neck pick-up. It hasn't gone through to the wood, but it is more than a surface scratch. It's not visible unless you look for it. The second is a small cigarette burn on the back of the neck. You can't feel it, but you can see it.

The bass is wearing a brown tortoiseshell pickguard at the moment but I also have the original white one.

[attachment=210728:IMG_1797.JPG][attachment=210729:IMG_1798.JPG]

The second DJ5 is SOLD

Either bass will come in a light-flight type case.

Looking for £950 from the white one including UK courier.

PM me or get in touch on 07515 929935.

Edited by P-T-P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Nick. I'm not too bothered that it's not sold as it's a great bass and, as it happens, band are starting to do some numbers where I actually need a 5 string so maybe a good thing. Though I think an FBass BN5 might be a better thing!

• 7 months later...