Why become a member? ×

Cirrus back on sale

kodiakblair

Just saw Peavey have announced the return of the Cirrus. Back to 35" scale and looking the same as the USA models.
Think it's still made in the Far East and no idea of a price but I wonder if any Americans will buy it ?
Plenty complained when it was dropped but if they didn't buy when it was made in the States what did they expect ?

http://peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/840/cat/1/article.cfm

[quote name='Mr H' timestamp='1453549584' post='2960422']
I thought for one moment . . . !
[/quote]

Not for one second Steve :) That's no even a mibbe !!

Geo

I have both BXP and USA Cirrus and they're great basses,recommended a BXP to a Canadian fella week before Christmas. He did 1 rehearsal with it
then 2 4hr gigs. I'm not one for any BXP vs USA mallarky,just glad to see Peavey expanding the range again.

Heard the price range earlier $999 to $1599. Will this mean £650 to £1100 ? Can't see it myself :(

Hearing grumblings from America already. " It costs more than a used USA Cirrus ! " :o " wish they were made in Mississippi " :o

They seem to miss the fact there's probably 50 Fenders sold in the US for every Peavey. Why would they take the trouble to re-open a factory and retrain an
expensive workforce for a tiny market ? Oh I forgot no market exists outside of the US,silly me :blush: