Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KUSKU

KUSKU

Hello fellow'm new here and greet.
Here you can make your comments about me, I hope they are good ha ha ha
Just recently I sold a Yamaha Nathan East BBNE2 and I mean all right. Who better to say that this all. greetings Miguel

Edited by KUSKU

• 2 months later...

Recently my friend bought me a bass Michele Alembic and from the first moment had clear ideas.
I want to thank you publicly for the exquisite treatment I would say excellent, so I recommend it for future transactions.
A hug friend

• 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've recently completed a seamless t[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ransaction[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] with [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Miguel[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and it[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] was a sheer pleasure.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You will be comfortable dealing with this man![/font][/color]

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I sold Miguel an Xotic XP-1T (from the UK to Spain) - Miguel was very communicative throughout, payment was made quickly, and I received a lovely thank you email when it arrived! UK sellers can deal with confidence, gracias Miguel!
Kev

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...