Why become a member? ×

Words fail me.

Paul S

I actually suggested that a while back. I reckon that we set up a fund to which any BC'er can dontate and then buy one......genuinely appraise it at a bassbash....

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1452216749' post='2947811']
We should all chip in buy one. Evaluate it (properly no piss taking) then leave appropriate feedback.

Anyone else down for that?.
[/quote]

This man's work is news to me, though it's not bass this is an... erm, intriguing, work of art [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ibanez-with-an-extra-wide-neck-HB-single-coil-pups/192104130066"]http://www.ebay.co.u...ps/192104130066[/url]

I mean, you can see the floor through the old bridge route.

Edited by HeavyLiquid

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='addictedtobass' timestamp='1488484938' post='3249433']
i know this is an old thread, but i came across it after a search and have read this from start to finish, followed all the links and even visited the ebay shop . i can honestly say that i have not laughed so much in ages. a big belated thank you to all the posters who have ensured that for tonight i will go to bed sniggering. :laugh1:
[/quote]

I love a good old laugh. :D

[u]Disclaimer: To ensure there is no confusion, these comments do not relate to anything referred to or pictured on this thread. [/u]

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1452163609' post='2947084']

Has anyone actually [i]played [/i]any of his instruments? They may look, er... 'unusual', but you never know, perhaps they're the best-playing and best-sounding instruments on the planet - in which case they are a complete bargain. :crazy:
[/quote]
That may well be the case, however the planet would indeed have to be flat. I direct you to off topic.