Why become a member? Read more... ×
TKenrick

Free Bass Transcriptions

Not the usual sort of thing that I post, but as it's January I've been thinking a lot about how to get the most out of practising and realised that there's not much point putting in the hours if you can't focus in the first place:

There's a more detailed rundown of all the books, apps and strategies mentioned in the video HERE

The site has had a facelift and been transferred to a new server, so things should be looking better and running more smoothly than before.

New transcriptions on the way next week...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You're a splendid person, such open handed sharing of so much hard work. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

New video on why we can all still benefit from lessons and how to find the right teacher:

The full blog post is available HERE

Thank you so much. I'm following your advice from all these videos and it is really opening up my understanding of the instrument and my relationship with it.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2018 at 13:48, stewblack said:

Thank you so much. I'm following your advice from all these videos and it is really opening up my understanding of the instrument and my relationship with it.

This really means a lot to hear that the things I hurl at the internet have a positive impact on people, thanks Stew!

Edited by TKenrick
shoddy grammar