Why become a member? ×

Wonky2

7 minutes ago, mep said:

What about the mods you can delete. Have any been deleted yet?

I don't think regular members can delete any of the mods.  Charic would end up under a bridge with a sleeping bag and Dad would be howling into a rather

spiffing vintage chateauneuf de pape

1 hour ago, fleabag said:

I don't think regular members can delete any of the mods.  Charic would end up under a bridge with a sleeping bag and Dad would be howling into a rather spiffing vintage chateauneuf de pape Earl Grey.

Fixed. :|

Edited by Dad3353

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm aware that I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, but is it just me or did this thread stop being funny an awfully long time ago?

As to where Wonky2 is, I don't know but since he hasn't even logged on for over 18 months I rather suspect he's long since voted with his feet (making this thread even more pointless than it already was). Nice work guys.

Oh, and yes I'm also aware of the irony of posting on a thread I'd like to see an end of, thanks for asking. >:(

Edited by leftybassman392

2 hours ago, leftybassman392 said:

I'm aware that I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, but is it just me or did this thread stop being funny an awfully long time ago?

As to where Wonky2 is, I don't know but since he hasn't even logged on for over 18 months I rather suspect he's long since voted with his feet (making this thread even more pointless than it already was). Nice work guys.

Oh, and yes I'm also aware of the irony of posting on a thread I'd like to see an end of, thanks for asking. >:(

I‘d say you‘ve answered your own question there.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...