Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Old Man Riva

Pestie

Just sold my lovely Fender Roadworn Jazz to Mick. He is an absolute star to deal with. Excellent communications, instant payment, no fuss, no drama, just like it should be. He came to my house to collect and we had a really nice time comparing my little collection. Mick is an excellent member to deal with and a credit to Basschat. Thanks mate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was fortunate enough to purchase a Road Worn Jazz in lovely fiesta from Mick - he was very flexible and easy going, offering me cups of tea and was generally very welcoming. He even extended his hospitality to my Mrs, who was dozing in the car.

The bass sounds absolutely fantastic, especially through the heritage amp! I even got a cheeky play on a custom shop whilst I was there.

Buy with confidence!

Thanks again x

• 1 year later...

Ah - I found the page at last! Just wanted to let people know - I bought a Fender Custom Shop Pro from Mick. Real nice gent - left me to noodle on the bass for a good hour. No pressure, and allowed me to play some of his other wonderful basses so that I could compare them with the Custom Shop Pro. Really nice guy - definitely buy with confidence.

Cheers Mick. The bass has been in action with Deeper Purple! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3H7Ve6djAU

Sorry this feedback took so bloomin' long!

Phil

• 2 years later...

Just sold a Custom Shop P to Mick, who drove to test and collect it - had a great chat about bass and music in general, and he's a fine player as well as a fine fellow! A very pleasant transaction, deal with full confidence. Many thanks Mick and enjoy playing :)

• 7 months later...

Just made a deal with Mick. Such a great experience - was not only extremely fast and smooth, but we also had very nice chat, as far as it is possible when dealing internationally. I hope you will be happy with your new Lakland, Mick. Thank you.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Mick has just purchased my Lakland 44-51 Custom P Bass, he came to my home to try it out first, and we had a great chat about music and football for a couple of hours.

Mick is a great guy and very trustworthy, the whole transaction was smooth and pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold a Moollon P Classic to Mick and it was a  smooth easy transaction. After some great comms by IM, Mick came to check the bass out in person so I had the pleasure of meeting him and a nice chat about bass and other bits and bobs. He's a super guy and totally trustworthy - highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

Mick called over today to collect a bass. He had a good play on the bass and one or two others, then arranged a bank transfer, in what was a very easy transaction. We chatted all things bass, as you do!
I’d be happy to deal with Mick anytime.

P