Why become a member? ×

Best place for cheap parts?

SwamiRob

Need to get a few random bits for my Bullet bass before it gets setup, namely bridge saddle screws, pick guard screws and a tone and volume knob. Where's the best places to look? Even on eBay screws seem alot more expensive then they ought to be and it seems to be hard to find any that aren't overpriced official Fender guff. Any ideas? Would rather not spend nearly a fiver on a set of a few screws if it can be avoided.

Yeah got a pick guard from them as they must get someone to cut them from scratch, judging on the time it took for them to get it in stock and the variety of styles that they came in for pretty uncommon basses and guitars (and taking that into consideration I was pretty stupid cos I'd love to have the poles reversed and could maybe have asked for that, nevermind...). Anyway all the stuff I could see on there screws and other small bits wise was pretty expensive official fender stuff,maybe I'm missing something but that's all I could find when I searched about.

Edited by SwamiRob