Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE - tc electronic RH450 BASS AMP/HEAD + FOOTSWITCH £320
£510

THIS IS NOW SOLD

[size=4]I am selling my[b] tc electronic RH450 bass amp/head.[/b] I have owned it since I bought it new just under 2 years ago. It is in very good condition cosmetically and functionally. I have used it for rehearsals and a few gigs but there is hardly a mark on it and all control knobs are present and working. It also comes with the RC4 footswitch.

[size=5]Price £320 [size=4](not £510 but editor won't let me change it for some reason) [/size][/size][/size]

Sale only, I'm not looking to trade.

This is a bass players' site so I assume most will know all about this piece of kit. For those who maybe don't here are some details.

It is a wonderful little amp, with a fantastic sound and which is very light and easy to transport.

The RH450 amp is rated at 450W into 8Ohms. It has an input that accepts passive or active instruments, 4 semi-parametric tone controls with light rings around each knob that make your settings visible even on dark stages, and with tone centers that can be adjusted. Other features include an integrated tuner that is precise and extremely easy to use and which is on all the time so you can check your tuning at any time whilst performing. It has 3 user-memory (pre-set) locations which let you store your favorite set-ups. A TubeTone circuit affects both the preamp and the output for realistic valve/tube-amp character. SpectraComp technology provides multi-band compression that is even across all strings. I/O is comprehensive and includes an AES/EBU connection. Presets, Mute, and Tuner can be selected remotely with the RC4 floor controller which is included (tc electronic sell this separately for about £160).

There is also a rear panel-mounted Rehearsal Input which allows you to plug in your iPod, phone, computer or MP3 player for easy practicing and playing along with recorded music. The headphone amp is of high quality and includes a speaker filter on the bass signal.

I don't have a tc electronic case for it but have made my own which works pretty well..

It will cost about £25 to send by courier or the buyer can collect from Tunbridge Wells if preferred.

Many thanks for looking.

[attachment=207555:IMG_20151211_154512.jpg]
[attachment=207556:IMG_20151211_154555.jpg]
[attachment=207557:IMG_20151211_154617.jpg]

It is advertised elsewhere so will be removed if it sells.

Edited by [email protected]