Why become a member? ×

FS: Sei Flamboyant 6 - WITHDRAWN
£2395

Scooby

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]This beautiful piece of craftsmanship from Martin Petersen (Sei) was built in 2014 and is in superb condition. [/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]It's a 34" scale, top nut is 53mm, 17mm string spacing (adjustable), weighs approx 4-2kg, Neck-thru, Nordstrand pups with wooden covers, Aguilar OBP-3, GK-KIT-BG3 Roland MIDI system, blue LEDS. The bass comes with a Roland GR20 floor midi effects system and midi cable, that allows you to produce amazing amount of sounds - from the bizarre to the beautiful.[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Overall, the bass is so easy to play and the neck profile is slim all the way along. The bass will be shipped in a thickly padded gig bag.[/font][/color]

Edited by Scooby

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tomuks79' timestamp='1451753148' post='2943124']
very nice bass, but neck picup very close vith neck, comfortable for slaping?
[/quote]

Very comfortable to slap, tickle and generally play every which way ! The slap technique does depend on the string height/action but I haven't found it a problem at all.

[quote name='tomuks79' timestamp='1451753148' post='2943124']
very nice bass, but neck picup very close vith neck, comfortable for slaping?
[/quote]

I think it's got more to do with the fact that this bass has 29 frets so the fingerboard reaches all the way to the pickups.
Great bass with many nice features and if I were living in your area Scooby I'd pop in for a try with an intention of purchase but alas, I'm not.

[quote name='Paulhauser' timestamp='1451755683' post='2943150']

I think it's got more to do with the fact that this bass has 29 frets so the fingerboard reaches all the way to the pickups.
Great bass with many nice features and if I were living in your area Scooby I'd pop in for a try with an intention of purchase but alas, I'm not.
[/quote]

A short flight away...quite close really

Update: would seriously consider being reunited with a Warwick Thumb NT pre 1990...