Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray5 - final price drop
£950

gdrapos

[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]This is a [b]Natural[/b] color [/size][/font][/color][color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4][b]Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray5[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4].[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue][i][u]Price[/u][/i][/font][/color]
[s][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue][b]950[/b][/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue][b]REDUCED TO [/b][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£[/b][/size][/font][/color][b]895[/b][/s]
[color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue][b]REDUCED TO FINAL [/b][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]£[/b][/font][/color][b]875[/b]

[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4][i][u]Condition[/u][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]Beautiful, nearly mint. Minor signs of wear on the front of the headstock, otherwise perfect. No damage or wear on the body or neck. Very comfortable action.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4][i][u]Sound[/u][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]Guess y'all know... legendary.[/size][/font][/color][size=4][color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue]Cuts through any mix.[/font][/color]
[color=#1A1A1A][font=HelveticaNeue]EQ lets you customize your sound instantly. The pickup's 3 modes (single coil, series, parallel) also give you further options.[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]Controls are: 3-way pickup mode switch, 3-band EQ, volume.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4][i][u]Shipping[/u][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]Send a message with your address and I'll get you a shipping quote.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4][i][u]Pictures[/u][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1a1a1a][font=HelveticaNeue][size=4]Send a message if you need more pictures or pictures of a specific part of this beautiful bass.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by gdrapos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...