Why become a member? ×

Ford Anglia garden ornament?

itsmedunc

[quote name='Roger2611' timestamp='1450203395' post='2930528']
He's an amateur, that's definitely restorable, the roof is still attached to the body and it still looks like a Ford Anglia....I have seen far worse offered under the guise of brave restoration project!
[/quote]

I have 18,000 matchsticks, some magnets, a few bits of plastic and a couple of old tins. Fancy buying my 1973 Fender Jazz restoration project? :)

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1450204180' post='2930537']
I have 18,000 matchsticks, some magnets, a few bits of plastic and a couple of old tins. Fancy buying my 1973 Fender Jazz restoration project? :)
[/quote]

You are Leo Fender reincarnated, and I claim my £5..! :D

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1450205309' post='2930552']

You are Leo Fender reincarnated, and I claim my £5..! :D
[/quote]

You are tonights lucky winner! I can pay you via Western Union if you send me all your details and passwords for everything. I also have a gold mine near Beaux that you can buy shares in. :)

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1450210044' post='2930626']
You are tonights lucky winner! I can pay you via Western Union if you send me all your details and passwords for everything. I also have a gold mine near Beaux that you can buy shares in. :)
[/quote]

No need; I'll drive over to collect in the Ford Anglia I've just purchased. A real steel; they don't often come up in such condition. It's been a long time since I drove one, though; I'm a bit rusty.

True story this. You may not believe. I have a brother whom we don't talk about. He took my other Bro for a test drive in an Anglia. The unmentionable brother somehow fell out of the car whilst driving leaving my other brother in the passenger seat to crash. How good is that!

Survived Bro has balls of steel...

They both survived really but one of them will always be nob!