Why become a member? ×

SOLD - MusicMan Stingray 4H True Gold
£1050

DavidMcKay

SOLD - MusicMan Stingray 4H True Gold

Price now reduced to £950.

Virtually unplayed, absolutely stunning example in true gold.

Comes with original case and accessories.

Based in Glasgow so if you want to drop by to try it out then PM me to arrange.

[attachment=207162:IMG_0115.jpg][attachment=207163:IMG_0116.jpg][attachment=207164:IMG_0118.jpg]
[attachment=207166:IMG_0119.jpg][attachment=207167:IMG_0122.jpg][attachment=207168:IMG_0125.jpg]
[attachment=207169:IMG_0126.jpg][attachment=207171:IMG_0130.jpg][attachment=207172:IMG_0134.jpg]
[attachment=207173:IMG_0136.jpg][attachment=207174:IMG_0139.jpg]

Edited by DavidMcKay

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1451910561' post='2944422']
Wasn't this at £850 a few days ago? Or did I have too much sherry over Christmas? :blush:
[/quote]

Hi Conan. Yep - you are spot on. I reduced the price as I was about to pull the trigger on another bass and needed a quick sale, but it didn't happen so I am in no rush now.

Plus I played it shortly thereafter and slapped myself in the face for reducing it to £850 in the first place!

Ultimately it has to go as I really need to move to medium or short scale. I have a genuine reason for selling (see attached x-ray) as 34" is difficult for me to stretch to and I get some pain after playing.

In the meantime I am enjoying it too much to let it go too cheaply. I'm not a serious player so I mainly use it to noodle on.

So - if you have a medium or short scale for sale then do please PM me. I'll know the right bass when I see it - but I'm not too keen on Gibson.

Cheers,

David

Edited by DavidMcKay

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1451916025' post='2944522']
How the f*** did you manage to do that to your wrist?
[/quote]

Took a header down a flight of circular stairs in a Turkish Hotel. Straight down the centre, no handrail.

I'm convinced I'd have broken my neck if my left wrist hadn't taken the impact first.

Every cloud has a silver lining - it made me take up the bass again, purely for physio of course!

How is the possibilites of catching this one up in London?

I´m from Sweden and since the shipping is like the price of a flight to London I´d rather go to London.. Was like 6 years ago or so, so I think it´s time! :)

I know it´s pretty far from Glasgow but just thought that you maybe were going there sometime anyway and I could book the flight to the same dates.

[quote name='blackparkas' timestamp='1452858121' post='2954113']
How is the possibilites of catching this one up in London?

I´m from Sweden and since the shipping is like the price of a flight to London I´d rather go to London.. Was like 6 years ago or so, so I think it´s time! :)

I know it´s pretty far from Glasgow but just thought that you maybe were going there sometime anyway and I could book the flight to the same dates.
[/quote]

PM'd