Why become a member? ×

Guitar Spares & Repairs Birmingham

Agwin

• 2 months later...

Or failing that, can anyone personally recommend somewhere in Birmingham for a setup?

The little guitar shop also in the Jewelry Quarter is the only other place I can think of, PMT of course
but last time I saw their tech he seemed far more interested in his game of thrones books than doing
any work. That time Guitar Spares and Repairs (Joe) sorted me out, gutted that they seem to be gone :(

Edited by Subbeh

Just had my 78 Precision back after a total refret, some basic sorting out of the electrics, a tidy scratchplate repair and a set up.
(Which is why I was asking about Joe in the first place)

Bob Barry
70 Fozbrooke Rd
Small Heath
B10 9JX

0121 772 4873

It helps if you like cats too - and have time to stop and chat

[quote name='Subbeh' timestamp='1456536666' post='2990183']
Or failing that, can anyone personally recommend somewhere in Birmingham for a setup?

The little guitar shop also in the Jewelry Quarter is the only other place I can think of, PMT of course
but last time I saw their tech he seemed far more interested in his game of thrones books than doing
any work. That time Guitar Spares and Repairs (Joe) sorted me out, gutted that they seem to be gone :(
[/quote]

John Diggins at JD guitars.

I've just had my truss rod sorted at the Little Guitar Shop. They did a great job and the price was very reasonable. I used to take my bass to PMT - they're OK for a basic set up, but didn't manage to diagnose my truss rod problem. So it will be the Little Guitar Shop for me in future.