Why become a member? ×

P Bass with slim neck?

Funky Dunky

[quote name='mikeycrikey' timestamp='1449264966' post='2922164']
Farida P bass has a super slim jazz style neck, excellent build quality and cheap enough to mod it to exactly how you it. Mine has a an SD Quater Pounder in and sounds fantastic
[/quote]

ahem..

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/272397-natural-ash-farida-precision-bass-p-bass-with-jazz-profile-neck-l199-shipped/page__p__2903066__hl__farida__fromsearch__1#entry2903066

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1449308136' post='2922370']

Squier Silver Series precision basses were the last of the MIJ Squiers from the early 90s, generally exceptionally good, and had a 40mm wide neck.
[/quote]

Mine is great- bought from BC back in May. They are fantastic basses. 40mm, slim neck that feels so comfy I've specced the same width on my Bravewood build.

Otherwise, Nate Mendel precision, or as others have said, have fun bolting one together!

[quote name='gareth' timestamp='1450986240' post='2937699']
Fender precision special, passive version, precision body, precision and jazz pups with controls to use either or both and jazz neck

[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/garethadavies/Fender%20MIM%20Precision%20Special/DSC009712.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Stunning bass. I own one just like it. It's a bit better than just a p bass and jazz neck, having the j pickup definitely provides some more tone options. Getting slightly harder to find I've noticed.

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1451481322' post='2940811']

Stunning bass. I own one just like it. It's a bit better than just a p bass and jazz neck, having the j pickup definitely provides some more tone options. Getting slightly harder to find I've noticed.
[/quote]yes agreed