Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Celinder J Vintage 4
£2000

Mikkel-S

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hi guys,[/size]

[size=4]So, I am finally growing up and I have bought a house together with my girlfriend. So, i am discovering all sorts of "nice" hidden expenses - so i really need all the extra cash I can get together. Therefore, with a heavy heart, I am putting this example of perfection (my humble opinion) up for sale! I actually just got this baby back in a trade with another of my Celinders. (I LOVE these basses).. However - I need to move it - last one in - first one out. [/size]

[size=4]Extremely good condition, I could be tempted to call it MINT. No lacquer dings at all. The bass has gotten new Celinder pickups this summer which brought a second life to this bass over the old SD Antiquities.[/size]
[size=4]Its 4.3kgs of pure Jazz-bass tone. One of the nicest vintage feeling necks I have ever played.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Alder body, DB board, maple neck. Daphne blue with matching headstock.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I am the second owner, original built for a danish bass player and producer who moved to LA where I bought it from him.[/size]

[size=4]Price: 2000£ + shipping. Ships in flight case.[/size]

[size=4]Partial trade with another CHEAPER Jazz-Bass could be an idea, but I need to free money.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Bass is in Denmark.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font]

Edited by Mikkel-S

Any time.

I just noodled around with the bass plugged straight into Logic. No editing. One shot. New DR Hi-Beam strings, so it might seem a bit bright Sorry for the crappy playing ;)

[media]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15802853/Celinder%20noise%201.mp3[/media]

Edited by Mikkel-S