Why become a member? ×

Just for Fun - If you were stuck on a deserted island...

Behlmene

No hesitation; my Verithin bass and my Hiwatt DR205 into 'Giggles', my HH 2 x 15 cab ...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:148486] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:169790]

(Can I take my Camco drums too, please..?)

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='AntLockyer' timestamp='1448534618' post='2916160']
My 62 P, EBS 350HD and a EBS 4x10
[/quote]

Well that's no good, a 4X10 is going to be like a coracle and probably be very unseaworthy. Your amp's too light to use as ballast, and you need a bass paddle with a very thick poly coating to keep it waterproof... :D

My prefered gear is TRB5PII with GB Shuttle 9.2 and Barefaced Super12T but considering a desert island and the lack of people to complaint about the noise i would take the rack with Alembic pre and 1kW poweramp instead!

(i'm guessing this thread is only about our own gear only or else i would take a pair of Barefaced Big Twins instead :P)

[quote name='Number6' timestamp='1448535116' post='2916172']
I appear to have be washed up on a island with a load of music equipment on it. Luckily i brought my wood saw, hammer and wood chisel.

Time to start chopping all that old driftwood up and forming it into a raft :)

Hehehe
[/quote]

In which case there can only be one choice of bass: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TENNESSEE-15-STRING-EXTENDED-RANGE-BASS-/291606350777

A Precision bass and an ampeg SVT2 and 8x10 cab....my thinking is......the sheer volume of the ampeg stack should scare off the locals and bitey animals, the svt would also double as an effective heater on chilly nights and the 8x10 would be the basis of both a small house and an ocean going vessel if need be....the precision is already well renown as a weapon / paddle......they don't call me Bear Griddled for nothing!

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1448514827' post='2916028']
No hesitation; my Verithin bass and my Hiwatt DR205 into 'Giggles', my HH 2 x 15 cab ...

(Can I take my Camco drums too, please..?)
[/quote]

Seeing that you're a mod and all, there can only be one correct answer to your request for adding Camco drums. Of course you may :P!