Why become a member? ×

Music Memorabilia

FuNkShUi

[quote name='PaulWarning' timestamp='1448539669' post='2916233']
funny thing memorabilia, a lot of it's not worth anything, just gives you a warm glow knowing you've got it, one guy I used to go to a lot of Punk gigs with used to write the name of the band we'd seen on the wooden chip fork he got when we stopped chips on the way home, he's till got them!
[/quote]

I totally agree.
My ticket for the Nirvana gig is probably not worth half what it originally cost, but means to much to me to sell it anyway.
Love that wooden chip fork thing. Thats a great idea

An unpressurised "snow" aerosol made for Aerosmith in the mid-90s during the toxic twins peak (snow - geddit?). It was for distribution to major stars of the time, De Niro, Michael Jackson etc.
I worked on the production team.

This i'net pic hasn't got the original lid; it should have a sticker round it.

I used to have an original (unused) membership card from the Hacienda nightclub and an old ticket from Donnington Monsters of Rock (1991), both sold on eBay.

I also used to have one of Jason Newsted's plectrums... I caught it when he threw it into the pit at a Birmingham NEC gig many years ago. Can't find the damn thing now, so it's probably been unwittingly thrown away! <_<

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1448889998' post='2918864']
I used to have an original (unused) membership card from the Hacienda nightclub and an old ticket from Donnington Monsters of Rock (1991), both sold on eBay.

I also used to have one of Jason Newsted's plectrums... I caught it when he threw it into the pit at a Birmingham NEC gig many years ago. Can't find the damn thing now, so it's probably been unwittingly thrown away! <_<
[/quote]
I've got a donongton tkt ( Bon jovi ). Left original at home , bought one on the day . Can't do that now :)

[quote name='ahpook' timestamp='1448889255' post='2918850']
Whose right hand ? Anyone you know ?
[/quote]

:lol: beat me to it

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1448745285' post='2917884']
I've got an A4 ish sized photograph ( not a print) of all 4 Beatles on the ferry in front of the liver buildings, the back is signed by all for with love to my mum :)

Which is nice.......
[/quote]

Probably my favourite so far

That badge is pretty cool though Nick!!

A KISS Dynasty limited edition picture disc from back in the day (500 made) I got signed by Paul & Gene . Swapped with an old drummer many years ago for some er, substances which of course were gone within 24 hours. He still has it up on a wall in his house & one day I'll pinch it back on grounds of principle.

A fully functional KISS pinball machine which I gave FREE to an ex when I finished with her also many years ago to assuage my misplaced guilt. It used to play Rock & Roll All Nite when you scored enough points. Really missed that one.

Also a Saxon VIP sew-on patch from when my dad incongruously roadied for them for one night back in the 80s.

[quote name='roceci' timestamp='1448894462' post='2918914']
A fully functional KISS pinball machine which I gave FREE to an ex when I finished with her also many years ago to assuage my misplaced guilt. It used to play Rock & Roll All Nite when you scored enough points. Really missed that one.

[/quote]

See, that's what the studio is missing!!

I've got a Rotosound bass flyer signed by Steve Harris - i queued for it for ages but was too starstruck to say anything when i got there!

I had a signed Quireboys album from about 25 years ago, now long lost.

Somehow I've also got a Shure Sm58 that used to belong to someone in Saxon!

Edited by bassbiscuits