Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Whamola!!
£350

simonlittle

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Right. I'm selling my Whamola folks. Bought for a project a few years ago, this is a proper Whamola made by the Whamola Labs guy in Portland, Oregon. Beautiful hand-made one-stringed bass with a massive whammy bar. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If you're a Les Claypool fan, you know about these.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This is the standard model. Rare as hen's teeth in the UK, very possibly because they cost a small fortune to ship over here. [/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#141823][size=3]Pickup from Peckham or I could possibly meet you somewhere or deliver within a reasonable distance and no trades thanks; selling to raise some cash for some studio bits and plugins. sad but true.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Here's some pics...[/size][/font][/color]
[attachment=205275:IMG_0017.JPG]
[attachment=205276:IMG_0018.JPG]
[attachment=205277:IMG_0019.JPG]
[attachment=205278:IMG_0020.jpg]

Edited by simonlittle

• 2 months later...