Basscabman

BassCabMan's Feedback.

I've been using this Basschat (and it's several other guises) for years.

I sold a Squier Vintage Modified 60's Style P-Bass to Basscabman and he was perfect to deal with from the first message to the confirmation e-mail about the arrival of his new bass.

I wouldn't hesitate to buying or sell to him!

Ruairidh

• Like 1

Just sold my Squier CV '60s Jazz Bass to Geoff in response to his "Item Wanted" ad. Good comms throughout and a nice straightforward transaction, just as one has come to expect of BC! Would happily deal with Geoff again.

• Like 1

Geoff bought an item from me.  We met in person to transact, and he was prompt (early, in fact), had a small chat, no problems at all.  Nice to meet you Geoff and all the best.

• Like 1

Geoff bought my VM Jazz which I offered him in response to his wanted ad, nice friendly comms,  swift payment and great feedback, top man, I thank you, enjoy it

• Like 1

Geoff bought a set of Dimarzio ultra Jazz pickups from me. Quick payment and good comms. Top Basschatter.

Cheers,

Mart.

• Like 1

I sold Geoff a Squier Classic Vibe P Bass. Great to deal with and easy transaction and good communication throughout. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Geoff

• Like 1

I sold a P-bass wiring kit to Geoff, great comms, instant payment, perfect transaction, a real pleasure to deal with.

Cheerz, John

Edited by KiOgon