Why become a member? ×

IdiotBox Blower Box, EHX Knockout,
£305

markm

Darkglass VMTD: Bought this a couple of weeks ago on here. I've only plugged this in once at home so it has seen minimal use. Great pedal, however the EQ features are surplus to my requirements so moving on. It is the latest Finnish model, and is in pristine condition. [s]£200.[/s] [b]SOLD![/b]

IdiotBox Blower Box: Also bought off here, at the start of this year. Excellent rat-based distortion modelled for bass, however a little too heavy for my current needs so it is currently gathering dust. This is one of the limited edition screen printed models with a really cool black and yellow look. Only been used at home, velro'd underneath from its previous owner. [s]£85.[/s] £80.

EHX Knockout: Great EQ pedal that completely changes the character of a bass/guitar. This has been gigged and has some minor cosmetic wear on the front, otherwise in perfect working order. £20.

All pedals are fully boxed.

All prices are inclusive of postage. Bank transfer preferred. I'm not overly interested in trades just now.

Thank you for looking, and please feel free to get in touch.

Edited by markm

• 4 weeks later...

I only have passive basses myself. From reading a review on TalkBass one user said it didn't get on great with their active bass, however another said it worked well so not 100% sure unfortunately.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...