Why become a member? ×

overdrive tritonlab

J66Bass

just to say i finally got the pedal call f e t overdrive by TRITONLAB from estonia , u can see a demo on bass the world not by m :blink: and it s FAB , great company to deal with , handmade pedals for under100 pounds, quite a bargain.. any of you guys had any chance to try one ,please comments , thanks :yarr:

Guest FretNoMore

Nope ... 33V is simply not an option, too inconvenient. They should add an internal charge pump to at least get it down to 18V.

Edited by FretNoMore

• 4 weeks later...

Mines arrived

Packaging is excellent and the build is great. Really only had time after work to had a play but the controls feel intuitive and it covers a lot of ground.

I'm loathe to say too much until i've tried it in a rehearsal setting but it feels really good. i'll post more when I get some time

Massively impressed with Alex's work....it's bloody good

[quote name='ryancowell25' timestamp='1450445422' post='2932912']
I've done a very quick demo with it.... if anyones interested PM me you e-mail address and i'll send it over
[/quote]

Ah cool! How much thunder does it have? :D

The clip on the Tritonlabs site sounds great, but already has the gain quite high, I feel like I'd have the gains on full all the time based on them, but very tempted by one of these!