Why become a member? ×

SOLD: (Locally) FS/FT Spector Rebop DLX 4 (Price Drop) - with John East
£600

Raslee

[s]Great European Czech made Spector Rebop DLX4 bass. It's mostly just a back up for me now and I fancy a change (as i often do :D ). It has a fair few battle scars on the body so don't expect a pristine Spector, the worst being 3 main pea sized dings on the front as seen on pic - but just goes to show this is a players bass and not some showpiece. Also it does play and sound beautiful indeed, especially with the John East Pre. The volume knob on the John East appears not to work, everything else is fine - a quick email to john East and i'm sure he'll send one out - i just don't have the time to do it a t present. The original Tonepump preamp added to the sale too. Bargain for £500, or £400 with the Spector tonepump preamp refitted or what you got to swap?

It should be noted that the John East Pre has tone in passive mode too...sweet piece of kit.[/s]

[s]£600 with the John East Pre (sounds superb!) or £500 with the tone pump.[b] [/b][/s]

[s]Up for trades too, try me you may be surprised but would like a USA Musicman Sub or the Sterling Ray34 CA, or G&L's, Peavey T40's...Jap P's or J's.....what you got ? Would consider Applemac, samplers, Markbass synth pedal, light 2x10" cab's.

Cheaper basses/gear and cash my way is fine too. :)[/s]

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='whatawaste' timestamp='1447361666' post='2907129']
http://www.bassic.ch/threads/gibson-blackbird-nikki-sixx-signature-trade-for-spector.14855821/#post-16095388
[/quote] Are those Iron Cross symbols removable on the fretboard?

[quote name='whatawaste' timestamp='1447366106' post='2907189']
Nope. Nikki Sixx signature.... :) I have not gigged with it... ;)
[/quote] Would love a Gibson Explorer but I'm not a fan of the iron cross design I'm afraid so will pass on that one, thanks for the offer though :)

• 2 weeks later...

You're giving it away for that price!!!!!!!
Cant help but thinking you would be better of trying to hang on to it till after Crimbo and people arent focussed on spending on families rather than themselves......

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1448526614' post='2916068']
Bargain!!!!
[/quote] Yeah I think so too but alas no one spending on a top quality built Czechoslovakian beauty akin to a top of the range Warwick body style.

Would love to trade for a P or Jazz with cash adjustments adjustments as necessary and certainly very minor ones from me ;) Doesn't have to be Fender either :) ...a Squier CV precision and cash my way perhaps ;)

Edited by Raslee