Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Sign in to follow this  
dmccombe7

The Jea Genie tribute - bass player

Saw The Jean Genie tribute band at Lanark gig few weeks ago. The band were excellent but the bass player was absolutely astounding. Fantastic sound and technique. Nailed every song and I was able to hear all his bass runs clearly. Some I even went back to the original recordings to see if Trevor Bolder was actually playing the riffs. Great night and worth a look if you get the chance just to hear an incredible bass player. Guitarist and drummer were pretty impressive too I have to say. Singer is well known for copying everything Bowie including the mannerisms and all in all a good night. Would like to find out who the bassist actually is if anyone knows. ?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-musicians-wanted/bass-player-to-play-trevor-bolder/1161513201

Although I admit I would be curious too, surely that is beside the point - unless you hope to identify the player from this information!

My question about the bass is that I have a good idea who the bass player is and the use of a certain bass and colour would confirm that information.

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1459337546' post='3015530']
My question about the bass is that I have a good idea who the bass player is and the use of a certain bass and colour would confirm that information.
[/quote]That is the sort of detective work I like to see :)

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1488620253' post='3250471']
Forgot about this. Anyway.

Paul Pryor is the name you are looking for.
[/quote]

Chears EBS Freak.
The guy was pretty exceptional on the night. Even some friends that were not bass players commented on how good he was.

Dave