Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£750

fretless bob

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Hey guys[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I'm getting rid of one of my favourite sounding amps.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]These are quite rare now as they are no longer in production. Sonically its similar in tone to something like an Aguilar like DB750, it has a vintage quality and feel but with clarity and power like something modern. The Compression circuit and Eq on this alone are worth the price of the rig. Its very clear and powerful sounding, one of my favourite recording amps.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]The Six Pack sits between our combos and big rigs. A combo by definition, the Six Pack is perfect for small gigs but opens up a can of whoop ass when connected to an extension cabinet for larger gigs. The secret sauce? Our very powerful M-500 head.

Six 5” drivers in a computer-aided designed vented enclosure are matched with the M-500 head for unprecedented flexibility. For small gigs, you’re operating at about 190 watts at 12 ohms. However, hook-up one of our beastly extension cabinets and you can be pounding out up to 700 watts! Telescoping handle and heavy duty casters ease the burden, so you can enjoy the beast.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]​The amp is at my house in Harrow, you're welcome to come and try it out and we could arrange to meet somewhere between halfway between us if you want to buy the rig. No trades at this time, I'm moving this rig on to free up some money for a few new investments.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Dave[/size][/font]

Edited by fretless bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...