Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

[quote name='paul h' timestamp='1453924030' post='2964344']
Going to the Country 2 Country festival at the o2. Will be seeing Eric Church, the unbelievably awesome Chris Stapleton... and some others I guess.
[/quote]

Oh man, so jealous - Chris Stapleton's album was 1 of my most played last year, big fan of his Steeldrivers stuff too!

I've got a fair few gigs lined up thinking about it - Black Stone Cherry, The Cadillac Three and Winery dogs all next week.
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats later this month then Joe Bonamassa, The Cult, Reef, Wolfmother, ZZ Top and Chris Cornell all down the line somewhere.
And with Iggy Pop releasing tickets tomorrow for the Royal Album Hall i'll definitely be going to that then Download Festival and possibly DesertFest too.

So a lot to keep me going! :D

[quote name='Sammers' timestamp='1453989871' post='2965032']
Oh man, so jealous - Chris Stapleton's album was 1 of my most played last year, big fan of his Steeldrivers stuff too!
[/quote]

I'm totally smitten with him...such a song writer! What a voice!

We're doing Tennessee Whiskey and Traveller in our set :) And Drink a Beer which he wrote for Luke Bryan...so technically three CS songs :D

[quote name='Earbrass' timestamp='1453988205' post='2964984']
Pekko Käppi, Antti Paalanen and the Esko Järvelä Epic Male Band at the Tavastia club in Helsinki at the end of March. :)
Antti Paalanen and the Esko Järvelä Epic Male Band were fabulous at the Kihaus festival last year, but seeing Pekko Käppi will be a new experience for me.
[/quote]

Just seeing all those Finnish names here makes me miss Finland so much

Looking at this, i'd say i have a busy 2 months.

February:
6th: Carnival Of Madness (Black Stone Cherry, Shinedown and Halestorm)
11th: Phantom Of The Opera
18th: Kerrang Tour (Sum 41, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes)
25th: Enter Shikari
26th: Boomin (Local guys, bloody brilliant)

March:
3rd: Boomin again
23rd: Simple Plan.

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1454013077' post='2965510']
Looking at this, i'd say i have a busy 2 months.

February:
6th: Carnival Of Madness (Black Stone Cherry, Shinedown and Halestorm)
11th: Phantom Of The Opera
18th: Kerrang Tour (Sum 41, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes)
25th: Enter Shikari
26th: Boomin (Local guys, bloody brilliant)

March:
3rd: Boomin again
23rd: Simple Plan.
[/quote]

went to the carnival of madness tour last night in cardiff! you will not be disappointed!

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1454085275' post='2966342']
went to the carnival of madness tour last night in cardiff! you will not be disappointed!
[/quote]

Seen Shinedown and Halestorm twice each so i know what to expect. They've pulled the times forward 2 hours for the Manchester date which is odd.

Well I know this thread is about who we're seeing next but went to see Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock last night and felt I had to tell someone - one of the best gigs I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few. They were on at the Academy 2 in Manchester so a small venue. Sound quality and mix were probably the best I've ever heard from any band anywhere. Played some UFO, Scorpions and MSG classics as well as some new material. Very, very impressed. Sorry for the thread derail.

Next gig - Carnival of Madness in Manchester on the 6th Feb. Really looking forward to seeing Shinedown. The best current rock band out there at the moment IMHO.

Edited by mr zed