Japhet

Who are you seeing live next?

I had an email from Ents 24 earlier today.

The first part was apologising for the current disruption and explaining the refunds process.

The second part was advertising events for Mother's Day, including a couple of spring tours that can only be days away from cancellation.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Jimothey said:

Hopefully if everything calms down I’m seeing Black Stone Cherry in Liverpool in October........🤞

We have seen them three times. Each time the sound has been rotten. Fair enough you may say, as the venue might be prone to that but Halestorm and Shinedown had great sounds and they were on the same bill. The second time we were standing pretty much in line with the mixer. It's a shame because I love Black Stone Cherry.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, fleabag said:

Spoke too soon.

Just found  out  The Crauford Arms, MIlton Keynes is closing down in 2 days, 20th March.   All gigs cancelled from then on.

Understandable

I have a ticket for Brand X at MK too. They say the tour is going to be rescheduled for 2021

Seeing the Inside Of My House, supported by  My Immediate Family.

For the foreseeable future. 

2 hours ago, pineweasel said:

I have a ticket for Brand X at MK too. They say the tour is going to be rescheduled for 2021

Did you get your ticket from See Tickets ?

1 hour ago, fleabag said:

Did you get your ticket from See Tickets ?

Yes. I haven’t heard anything from them yet. 

I checked their website, and it says that if any event is cancelled, they will be in touch and make refunds.

Apparently  The Crauford only announced their cancelletions yesterday, so i guess See Tickets will get round to contacting ticket buyers at some point

My wife's got me a ticket to see Sepultura and Raging Speedhorn in Southampton in June, hopefully tours will be going ahead by then.

Tonight's Nordic Giant's show has been postponed, don't know until when yet.

Just had notification of cancellation for Nick Cave in May.

I'm due to see Marcus Miller in July and Steven Wilson September.  Hopefully they'll go ahead still

The wife and I are off out tonight by our back gate to watch someone up the street playing 'Happy Birthday' on a trumpet for an old fella. And, what with it being local, we'll get home in good time.

• Like 2