Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

I saw 'All Star Big Band' on Friday in Stockport Plaza. I think it was a scratch band for the event. Lead tenor sax was Mike Hall who is the head of jazz at RNCM and 1st alto was Rob Buckland. There was an unflappable guy (Dave Turner) on bass (both DB and electric). Extremely good

Well, after The Tubes last night in Brighton (bloody marvellous as ever) it was to be Gun in the Wedgewood Rooms, on Thursday, BUT had a message from my guitarist this morning while I was rehearsing with another band to say he has the lurgy and can't make the gig tonight so I have his ticket for The Tubes in The Brook tonight instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMveLJ489XA

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1476901784' post='3158342']
Damnation Festival in a couple of weeks, then that's it for the forseeable future; baby number three is due in December and they do tend to limit the number of non-essential evenings out.
[/quote]

Damnation does look good this year!

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1476902489' post='3158357']

Damnation does look good this year!
[/quote]

I can't wait to see Cult Of Luna, plus having Electric Wizard, Enslaved, Akercocke and Abbath on the bill is just a great big bonus.